“I'll show you what I can do!”
Wataru Akiyama (秋山 ワタル Akiyama Wataru ) is a major character in the final arc of the Mahou Kaiju Series, first appearing in the film Kaiju World War: Part 1 as the son of Tatsurou Akiyama and Yukikaze Mizuki, before becoming one of the main characters of the TV series Young Braves Brigade.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Wataru is a young boy with dark-brown hair and brown irises on his eyes.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Kaiju World War Part 1[edit | edit source]
Taigaia vs. Senryuukaku[edit | edit source]
Kaiju World War Part 2[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Tatsurou Akiyama[edit | edit source]
Tatsurou is Wataru's father.
Yukikaze Mizuki[edit | edit source]
Yukikaze is Wataru's mother.
Sokuren Tachibana[edit | edit source]
Connor Albatrosa[edit | edit source]
Abilites[edit | edit source]
- Mecha piloting - Using his mystical powers, Wataru is able to control Ryujinmaru and later Ryuohmaru.
- Wind elemental manipulation -
- Lightning manipulation -
- Expert swordsmanship -
- Supernatural agility -
- Supernatural speed -
- Camouflage - He can hide or blend into the environment or shadows to be hidden from sight of the enemy.
- Kaiju Transformation - Wataru can transform into Ryuohmaru and back into human form at will, but he would need his mecha Ryuohmaru as his vessel to do so.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a Taimanin like his father, Wataru never joined the Taimanin Force and attended the Gosha Academy under Asagi Igawa. Just like his father, he becomes a member of the Justice Alliance.