“I dropped my last name. Don't ask why. Just call me Tsubaki.”Tsubaki Fumiya (泐屋 椿姫) is a former Taimanin, who has discarded her past and her name and is hiding in the shadows of the forests of Aokigahara. She first appeared in Kaiju World War: Part 1.
—Tsubaki, introducing herself
Tsubaki was a Taimanin who went missing. During a battle, she was dying, but was revived after receiving a demonic magical power, defeating her enemies with superhuman power and exiting the predicament. She survived, but was recorded dead in the Taimanin archives. Since then, she has stopped living as a Taimanin and defected to the demons. She discarded her last name and now claims only the name "Tsubaki".
Kaiju World War: Part 1 Edit
Kaiju World War: Part 2 Edit
Tomoe Kuroda Edit
As an ex-Taimanin, Tsubaki has skills that make her a formidable and frightening fighter in combat:
- Magi physiology / Chi sensitivity –
- Blood manipulation –
- Weapon materialization –
- Self-healing – She can take the blood from the wound of other parties and use it to heal herself.
- Superhuman strength – By her accelerating her own blood flow, she can surpass her own biological limits of her own strength to become super strong.
- Superhuman agility – Likewise, she can also bring her speed beyond normal by increasing the pace of her own blood.
- Blood Cell Bullet (血球弾 Kekkyū-dan ) –
- Crystallized Blood (鏡血晶 Kyōkessho ) –
- Blood Halberd (血閃槍 Kessensō ) –
- “I am Tsubaki. I dropped my last name. Don't ask why. Just call me Tsubaki.” (私はツバキ。姓は、捨てたわ。理由は聞かないで。ただツバキと、そう呼んで頂戴 Watashi wa tsubaki. Sei wa, suteta wa. Riyū wa kikanaide. Tada tsubaki to, sō yonde chōdai )
- “I can go with you, that is if you're interested. Really, that's all.” (私があなたと一緒にいるのは、興味があるから。本当に、それだけ Watashi ga anata to issho ni iru no wa, kyōmigāru kara. Hontō ni, sore dake )
- “I'm wondering if you can answer anything I ask? There are many things in this world that I do not understand.” (聞けばなんでも答えてくれるなんて、思い上がりよ？世の中には、わからないことの方が多いの Kikeba nan demo kotaete kureru nante, omoiagari yo? Yononakani wa, wakaranai koto no kata ga ōi no )
- “I hate being naive. To survive, you have to be untiring and merciless.” (甘い考えは嫌いよ。生き残るためには、情に縛られず、無慈悲でないといけないわ Amai kangae wa kirai yo. Ikinokoru tame ni wa, jō ni shibara rezu, mujihide naito ikenai wa )
- “Your blood is so… interesting. If I'm ready again, won't you mind if I want to do something comfortable?” (あなたの血、とても面白いわ。また気が向いたら、気持ちいいことをしてあげるわよ？ Anata no chi, totemo omoshiroi wa. Mata ki ga muitara, kimochīi koto o shite ageru wa yo? )
- “It feels good. Now, I can still fight.” (良い感じね。これで私は、もっと戦えるわ Yoi kanji ne. Kore de watashi wa, motto tatakaeru wa )
- “The demon's power is getting stronger… I wonder if I went too far from people…” (魔の力が強くなる…これでまた、私は人から遠のいたのかしら… Ma no chikara ga tsuyoku naru… kore de mata, watashi wa hito kara tōnoita no kashira… )
- “I'm getting stronger and stronger… I may have reached a point where I can't go back” (ますます力が強くなっていく…私はもう、戻れない所まで来ているのかもしれないわね Masumasu chikara ga tsuyoku natte iku… watashi wa mō, modorenai tokoro made kite iru no kamo shirenai wa ne )