“Until Master comes of age, the Fuuma family assets are under my management.”Tokiko Fuuma (ふうま 時子 Fūma Tokiko ) is one of the major characters introduced in the Kaiju World War movies as the older half-sister of Part 1’s protagonist Kotarou Fuuma.
Tokiko is beautiful fairly-heighted woman with sky-blue eyes and black hair. As a stewardess, she wears a black business suit.
Upon her birth, she was adopted by the family that had served as stewards of the Fuuma family for generations, and is a talented woman that is very skilled with her family's heirloom ability: Evil Eye.
When the Fuuma family was on the brink of destruction due to their war with the Taimanin, despite only being 11 at the time, she was able to make his younger half-brother Kotaro into the next head, become his guardian, and keep the family alive. She regards the restoration of the Fuuma family and its head as her mission.
Kaiju World War Part 1 Edit
She is a teacher in the Gosha Academy.
Taigaia vs. Senryuukaku Edit
Kaiju World War Part 2 Edit
She is a very noble and respectful Taimanin whose only major concern is the restoration of the Fuuma clan after it was devastated many years ago. She shows deep caring for her half-brother Kotarou for she wants him to succeed as the new head of the family.
Kotaro Fuuma Edit
As his half-sister, Tokiko has supported Kotaro in his endeavors ever since the beginning. Though she is the most skilled in the family and fills in his position while he is in training, she calls him "master".
Tokiko is very gifted and capable in her abilities as a Taimanin, which are more than enough to turn the tide of battle into her and her allies' favor.
- Kunai Mastery – She is praised as the Fuuma family's strongest kunai user, and her close-combat ability is the greatest in the Taimanin. Tokiko is already a kunai master, but through her ethereal body's power, she is even able to do things like always hitting her mark, even if it's one she can't see, or changing the trajectory of a kunai after she's thrown it. Using kunai, she is also able to destroy her opponents' center of gravity in order to ward off any attack.
- Magi Physiology – As a Magi, her body has a natural function that allows Mana or chi to flow in her with little to no problem.
- Chi Mastering – Tokiko is able to fully harness the chi energy within her and cast superhuman abilities as a result.
- Evil Eye – With her unique Evil Eye ability inherited throughout the Fuuma clan, by closing her eyes, she is able to access her hidden eye, allowing her to see anywhere, access locations beyond normal reach and collect information from sources, mostly electronic.
- Clairvoyance - Night Parade of One Hundred Demons (千里眼・百鬼夜行 Senrigan - Hyakki Yakō ) –
Evil Eye "Clairvoyance" Edit
Tokiko's Evil Eye "Clairvoyance" (邪眼・千里眼 Jame: Senrigan ) allows her to separate her vision from her physical body and send it off to wherever she may choose, allowing her to essentially sneak into any location. Unlike other evil eyes, it's when her eyes are closed that she is able to activate her ability. Also, while her ability is in effect, by simply having her sight touch books, computers and so on, she can read the information contained within.
Although Tokiko herself doesn't seem to notice it, according to Kotarou, the Evil Eye "Clairvoyance" is what is called an astral projection ability. At any rate, Tokiko is able to make use of her Clairvoyance to see a person's "center of gravity", something only a master of close combat is generally able to do.
- “Until Master comes of age, the Fuuma family assets are under my management.” (お館様が成人するまでふうま家の資産は私の管理下にあります。 Oyakata-sama ga seijin suru made Fūma-ie no shisan wa watashi no kanri-ka ni arimasu. )
- “I, Tokiko Fuuma, have arrived… Yes, leave it up to me. Let me show you how I work with no shame as a stewardess of the Fuuma.” (ふうま時子、参りました……はい、お任せください。ふうまの執事として、恥じない仕事をお見せしましょう Fūma Tokiko, mairimashita…… Hai, omakase kudasai. Fūma no shitsuji to shite, hajinai shigoto wo omise shimashou )
- “This is the result of training. Don't neglect, master.” (鍛錬の成果です。お館様もサボらないように。 Tanren no seikadesu. Oyakatasama mo saboranai yō ni. )
- “Saw it! Wherever you are, there's no escaping from my sight. Over there! Flying Kunai, Hyakki Yakou!!” (見えた！どこにあろうと、私の眼から逃られませんよ。そこです！飛び苦無、百鬼夜行！！ Mieta! Doko ni arou to, watashi no me kara nogarare masen yo. Sokodesu! Tobi kunai, Hyakki Yakō!! ) (While using her signature attack)