- For her main universe counterpart, see Sakura Igawa.
“Me, join your force? Umm, let me think about it a bit.”
Sakura Igawa (井河 さくら Igawa Sakura ) is the younger sister of Asagi Igawa and one of the main characters of The Taimanin Force. She would play a bigger role in the Kaiju World War Saga, where she gets accidentally transported out of her dimension and trapped in the main Mahou Kaiju Series universe.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Sakura, like her counterpart in the main universe, has a bubbly and light-hearted personality, enjoying fighting and winning battles and seeing the more optimistic side of things she and her friends are in. Sakura's greatest desire is to go home to her original world.
After playing bass in her spare time for a while, she became a passionate bass player, owning her personal bass guitar, taking a job and playing at gigs, both to get paid and to showcase her talent. One day, when she would return to her original universe, she would like to form a band with her sister Asagi and her friend Murasaki.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Taimanin Force[edit | edit source]
Kaiju World War: Part 1[edit | edit source]
The Sakura of Another Universe soon became involved in a spatiotemporal disturbance caused by Brain Flayer, a powerful Forbidden One and an inter-dimensional invader, and was transported into the Earth of the prime universe, an Earth that currently embroiled in a great global war. She was trapped in the main universe, and since Brain Flayer, the culprit, was gone, she could not return. She couldn't help but stay at the Fuuma household, while trying to find a way back to her original world and being careful not to encounter the Sakura of this universe to avoid further complications in the space-time continuum.
After playing too much video games, Tokiko confiscated the games for a while, and while fishing in the house to kill time, Sakura found an electric bass that hasn't been used for a long time. She soon became hooked on playing the bass. At last, she buys her own bass guitar until she has accumulated her own part-time job and plays without getting tired all day.
Taigaia vs. Senryuukaku[edit | edit source]
Kaiju World War: Part 2[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Asagi Igawa[edit | edit source]
Kotaro Fuuma[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
As a Taimanin and a sister to Asagi, she is a formidable combat-capable fighter.
- Magi physiology/Sensitivity to mana – As a Magi human, her biological functions allows chi to enter her body and herself to cast supernatural abilities.
- Supernatural speed –
- Supernatural agility –
- Shadow projection –
- Ninja Art - Shadow-Style Jutsu (忍法・影遁の術 Ninpō: Eiton no Jutsu ) – An unusual power system of ninja art, this allows Sakura to hide herself within the shadows of people and things, as well as move from one shadow to another in an instant. Furthermore, she is able to hide things such as weapons within her own shadow.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Shadow-Style Jutsu - Twin Blade Dance (影遁の術・二刀乱舞 Eiton no Jutsu - Nitō Ranbu ) –
- Shadow-Style Jutsu - Shadowbind (影遁の術・影縛り Eiton no Jutsu - Kageshibari ) –
- Shadow-Style Jutsu - Shadow Monster Release (影遁・影怪包 Eiton no Jutsu - Eikaihō ) –
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- “Me, join your force? Umm, let me think about it a bit.” (私が君の部隊に？うーん、ちと考えさせて。 Watashi ga kimi no butai ni? Uun, chito kangae sasete. )
- “Taimanin Sakura Igawa has arrived! Well, I know it's crazy to say this but, where am I?” (対魔忍、井河さくら見参ッ！……って言いたいところだけど、ここはいったい何処なのよー？ Taimanin, Igawa Sakura kenzan! …tte iitai tokorodakedo, koko wa ittai dokona no yo? )