“I AM THE TRUE CONSPIRATOR… QUASAR ESTES…”
—Quasar Estes' introduction
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Quasar Estes is an extremely colossal humanoid being with whitish-silver hides with several dark-red accents and lines and spikes on his shoulders, arms and claws, along with red glowing eyes and two black demonic horns.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Origins[edit | edit source]
Kaiju World War: Part 1[edit | edit source]
Taigaia vs. Senryuukaku[edit | edit source]
Young Braves Brigade[edit | edit source]
Kaiju World War: Part 2[edit | edit source]
Abilites[edit | edit source]
Being an entity who is above the Forbidden Gods as a higher and more powerful existence, his presence alone unleashes absolute terror to those unprepared to face him. The fact stems from the being of Quasar Estes as a Final God, putting his power levels at a multiversal scale, and a very powerful one at that, possibly almost at the level of Ygso'Gurath.
- Superhuman Physical Characteristics - Quasar Estes is physically much stronger, faster and durable than all the Forbidden Gods combined.
- Nigh-Omniscience -
- Abstract Existence - Even as an agent of the Final Gods who embodies the existence of the Forbidden Gods, he can be constantly resurrected by his superiors and even multiplied many times.
- Higher-Dimensional Existence -
- Transcendental Immortality -
- High-Godly Regeneration - He is capable of regenerating after being erased from nonexistence alongside the entire Multiverse across past, present and future.
- Acausality - Final Gods are naturally born beyond time and do not perceive it linearly, being completely unaffected by the collapse of the Multiverse across past, present and future.
- Reality Warping -
- Space-Time Manipulation - As a Final God, he is capable of maintaining the existence of the very concept of time across infinity, and of overwriting universes and their past and future with new ones containing different laws.
- Magic Law Manipulation -
- Matter Manipulation -
- Soul Manipulation - Quasar is capable of sealing, stealing or destroying souls with normal attacks, as well as absorbing them and collecting the populations of entire cities to turn them into energy.
- Fate Manipulation - Quasar, as a Final God, is not bound by fate and can warp destiny at his will.
- Absorption -
- Life and Death Manipulation - Capable of instantly killing comparable entities through the act of pointing at their direction, while completely bypassing both magical and innate resistances)
- Mind Manipulation - He is able to warp and manipulate the minds and consciousnesses of weaker-willed beings to do his bidding. Superior to Forbidden Gods who can completely brainwash most of the population of entire planets or bring them into insanity or total mental destruction with their presence or the realization of their existences alone.
- Telepathy -
- Teleportation -
- Possession - The consciousness of Aldrych's was entirely Quasar's, possessing him to the point where Aldrych and Quasar's souls become one.
- Poison Manipulation -
- Power Nullification - By sealing his opponents, Quasar Estes can completely negate all powers and abilities from them, even forcing them of their kaiju transformations.
- Void Manipulation - Those far weaker than Quasar Estes can completely destroy beings of nothingness with nothing but normal attacks, and control the primordial void of nothingness that consumes and erases everything that comes in contact with it.
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation -
- Durability Negation -
- Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation -
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Quasar Estes' primary weapons he always carries with him are the Spears of Longinus and Cassius. They are both gigantic golden forked spears that also act as axes.
- Spear of Longinus (ロンギヌスの槍 Ronginusu no Yari ) -
- Spear of Cassius (カシウスの槍 Kashiusu no Yari ) -
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Quasar has several very powerful attacks such as:
- Forbidden Shadow (禁断の影 Kindan no Kage ) -
- Gospel of the Forbidden (禁断の福音 Kindan no Fukuin ) -
- Liberation of the End (リベレーション・オブ・ジ・エンド Riberēshon Obu Ji Endo ) - Quasar screeches, “THE TIME OF CONVICTION IS NIGH.” (断罪ノ時ハ来タレリ Danzai no toki wa kitareri ) He then throws his Spear of Longinus into the air. While up in the air, the Spear glows and multiplies into millions of such, raining down upon his opponents. Constant bombardment from the Spears then bursts into an enormous explosion.
- The End of Legend (ジ・エンド・オブ・レジェンド Ji Endo Obu Rejendo ) - Quasar howls in an earth-shattering voice, “MORTAL FOOLS WHO COMMIT THE SEVEN SINS… YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REFUSE… YOUR DESTRUCTION!!” (七戒ヲ犯ス愚者ニ死災ヲ・・・・・・抗拒ハ、認メズ・・・・・・湮滅スベシ……！！ Shichikai o okasu gusha ni shisai o… Kōkyo wa, mitomezu… Inmetsu subeshi! ) The Legendary Forbidden then channels his energies on both his Spears and crosses them up above his head, with a massive orb of dark energies and ancient text around it. Afterwards, four gigantic beams, protruded from the spears like a cross, are unleashed at his enemies, utterly destroying them after being engulfed in an astronomical explosion powerful enough to wipe an entire continent off the surface of the planet.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- “I AM THE TRUE CONSPIRATOR… QUASAR ESTES…” (我コソガ真ノ統馭者・・・クエサル・エステス・・・ Ware-koso ga shin no sugyosha… Kuesaru Esutesu… ) (Introducing words)
- “BEGONE, DIE, COMPLETELY.” (滅セヨ、死セヨ、絶エヨ Messeyo, shiseyo, haeyo )
- “THE POWER OF THE SPIRITS… ARE BECOMING GREATER…?” (精霊ノ力・・・カクモ強大ナリヤ・・・？ Seirei no chikara… kakumo kyōdai nariya…? )
- “DO YOU IMITATE THE DARK FORBIDDEN GOD…?” (黒キ禁断ヲ模スカ・・・？ Kuroki kindan wo mosu ka…? ) (Referring to Metatrovorius)
- “THIS IS THE SUPREME DIVINE PUNISHMENT…” (コレゾ、至聖罰ナリ Korezo, shiseibatsu nari )
- “I AM THE ILLUSION… TO THE BEGINNING…!!” (迷妄ナル・・・嬰児ニ・・・・・・！！ Meimo naru… midorigo ni…!! ) (Being defeated)
- “OOOOOOOOOO…!!!!” (怨々々々々・・・・・・！！！！ OOOOOOOOOOOOO…!!!! ) (Dying words)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Illustrations[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since the Final Gods are based on the Outer Gods of the Cthulhu Mythos, given his activities and relationship with them, Quasar Estes is most likely based on Nyarlathotep. Even in Kaiju World War: Part 2, Quasar implies that he is also Nyarlathotep, donning a name that mortals don't use.