“Youth, I, Amane Fuuma, has been appointed to be your butler. Please, give me your orders.”Amane Fuuma (ふうま 天音 Fūma Amane ) is one of the supporting characters introduced in the Kaiju World War movies. She is the butler of the Taimanin Fuuma clan.
Due to her strong Evil Eye, Amane was rushed to the battlefield from an early age and spent a fierce childhood. Her own father, Gonjou, feared her, but Danjou greatly admired with her strength and raised her to a fighting machine with distorted affection. She has great knowledge in combat, and she usually works on organizational operations, but she comes into play when danger is at stake.
Similar to Danjou, she had undergone cyborg surgery in the United States and her left hand turned into a cyborg arm. This cyborg arm is a special one that works with her abilities, allowing her accumulated energy to be released as energy bullets through holes in the cyborg arm's palm.
Kaiju World War: Part 1 Edit
Kaiju World War: Part 2 Edit
Kotaro Fuuma Edit
She used to be Kotaro's butler when he was a child.
Tokiko Fuuma Edit
Saika Fuuma Edit
As the butler of Fuuma clan and a Taimanin of her accord, Amane demonstrates her abilities to her fullest, which makes her a formidable force to be reckoned with.
- Chi harnessing through Magi physiology – As a Magi human, her body is more reactive to mana, allowing her to perform superhuman abilities.
- Reflect Shield (リフレクト・シールド Rifurekuto Shīrudo ) – A force field conjured through Amane's cyborg arm.
- Phaser (フェイザー Feizā ) –
- Phaser Wall (フェイザー・ウォール Feizā Wōru ) –
- Fuuma Body Arts: Wave Form (ふうま体術-波の型- Fūma Taijitsu: Nami no Kata ) –
- Fuuma Body Arts: Earth Form (ふうま体術-地の型- Fūma Taijitsu: Nami no Kata ) –
- Evil Eye: Circumference Motion (邪眼・動転輪 Jame: Dōtenwa ) – Amane's signature Evil Eye ability.
- “Youth, I, Amane Fuuma, has been appointed to be your butler. Please, give me your orders.” (若、あなたの執事となるべくふうま天音参上いたしました。どうぞなんなりとお申し付け下さい Waka, anata no shitsuji to narubeku Fūma Amane sanjō itashimashita. Dōzo nan'nari to o mōshitsuke kudasai )